Nuori Kulttuuri On Air 2022 – Rules
The video review can accommodate 300 works in the order of registration.
Application period: 1st - 18th February 2022
PERFORMERS AND ARTFORMS
- Performers can perform alone or in a group.
- Performances can represent any artform, but they must comply with the rules.
LENGTH OF THE PERFORMANCE
- The performance must last at least 2 minutes and at most 20 minutes. The performance can be amended and arranged so that it complies with the rules.
- The performance must have a beginning, a middle and an end.
AGE RESTRICTIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Applicants must be born between 2002 and 2009 (13 - 20 years old)
- At most 1/3 of the group may deviate from the age restriction. The age restriction does not apply the group and performance directors. Nuori Kulttuuri On Air is intended for all amateur art enthusiasts.
- Young people studying the arts professionally (secondary education, university of applied sciences or university) are not eligible to participate in Nuori Kulttuuri On Air as anything other than performance directors.
- A performance is considered new, if 2/3 of group’s members are new.
- Each performer or group may send in one submission for the video application round. A performer or group may not take part in the video review with a work that has previously already taken part in the Nuori Kulttuuri reviews.
- The performer or group will send in an application video of their performance.
- Try to ensure that the video is of good quality. Pay special attention to clear audio and picture. The video must be filmed horizontally. The minimum pixel width of the video is 720.
- The video you send will be published on the Nuori Kulttuuri Digistage, which it can be viewed from 25 February to 20 May 2022.
- The performance will be viewed by an expert jury, which will provide written feedback.
- The performance may be selected to take part in the Nuori Kulttuuri On Air satellite event, which will be organised on 7 May 20200. Performances from all over Finland will be selected to take part in the event. The day will culminate in a livestream from Tampere.
- The Nuori Kulttuuri Digistage will also allow the audience to give feedback on your performance.
- Application period: 3 January - 18 February 2022
- Groups will be provided feedback on their performance by 15 April 2022.
- Performers whose performance has been selected to take part in the Nuori Kulttuuri On Air satellite event will be notified of the selection by 20 March 2022.
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND PUBLIC VOTING
- The video you send will be published on the Nuori Kulttuuri Digistage, which it can be viewed from 25 February to 20 May 2022. By submitting a video, you will consent to it being published on the Digistage.
- If you are applying for the Nuori Kulttuuri On Air national digital review, you have the right to apply for international travel assistance from Nuori Kulttuuri.
- The public will have the possibility to vote for their favourite performance in real-time for the livestream from Tampere. The public can vote for all the participating groups via the Nuori Kulttuuri Digistage.